Sunday, July 11, 2010

les spammers se multiplient sur yahoo !! un texte re�u et publi� sur "op�ra"!

p: I get about 10 or 20 every week ... most of them really mentioning my.opera but in most of them there's just a placeholder ... depends on the e-mail address they send them to.
I really wonder if anyone out there could be desperate enough to answer seriously ...

Edit: the last one
{QUOTE]
From: Devine Mabou
Subject: Hi Dear:)
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2010 09:02:00 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Dear:)
My name is divine am a young girl
Wanna make new friends, share experiences... Have a playful sense of humour:)I looked at your profile at "my.opera.com" website and I am very interested in getting to know you,I like to share my information and photos to get acquainted closer.Do you feel like friends?so write to me at my private email address(devinemabou@yahoo.com )I'will be glad to react quickly and send you my beautiful pictures also details about me
Greeting from Devine
God Bless you

No comments:

Liste de partage de girtabaix

Followers

Blog Archive